Welcome to Virtual BACO International!
BACO International is ENT UK’s flagship conference, the UK’s largest and most influential ENT-related academic event, now embracing a brand-new format as the very first virtual BACO. Taking place 10-12 January 2021, this landmark conference will feature a world-class programme of prominent speakers presenting an array of talks and sessions, showcasing the best in ENT and related disciplines. We will be exploring cutting-edge research and developments, hearing from some of the foremost practitioners, academics and clinicians, and looking to the future of ENT and head and neck surgery in the UK and around the world. All with previously unimagined levels of convenience, flexibility and affordability, available to all from the comfort of their own homes or offices. To maximise the flexibility the format allows, BACO content will remain available to delegates for six months following the event, so there will be no need to choose between parallel sessions. A conference of this size and quality really couldn’t be any more convenient! BACO 2021 will be a truly accessible conference, so why not book a front-row seat to this ground-breaking and prestigious event?
Reasons to Attend
Why attend Virtual BACO International?
• Substantial discounts: a discount of up to 60% on typical onsite event fees
• Flexibility: view sessions around your schedule
• Cost savings: significant savings on accommodation and travel
• CPD Points: excellent opportunity to gain vital CPD points
• Outstanding programme: the same high-quality programme you would expect from BACO International delivered in the virtual environment
• Interactive engagement: during sessions and networking with our industry supporters
• Longevity: the platform will remain open for on-demand access for until 30 June 2021
BACO awards nominations now closed – voting opening 5 October
At January’s virtual BACO, we will be offering an extensive programme of very high quality, featuring a roster of prominent speakers and educators presenting a comprehensive array of talks and sessions. We will be showcasing the best in ENT and related disciplines, exploring cutting-edge research and developments, hearing from some of the foremost practitioners, academics and clinicians, and looking to the future of ENT and head and neck surgery in the UK and around the world. And by holding the conference virtually and making content available to delegates for six months afterwards, you will no longer have to pick and choose between parallel sessions. The entire academic contents of the conference will be open for paying attendees to explore as thoroughly as they like, from the comfort of their own laptops.
Full programme coming soon!